Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2021 SBN Water Rescue Symposium Registration
Come join us for the 2021 Annual Surface Water Rescue Symposium in South Bend, IN United States. This year's conference will be held from June 7-9,2021.
We have also partnered with several training organizations to conduct Post-Symposium Certification Sessions on June 9-12, 2021 immediately after the main symposium. Check these out and don't delay; space is limited for the post symposium and Technician Track.
If you are an existing Member
please make sure to log in
before registering to avoid having to the NON MEMBER rate. If you need help with logging in, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 410-449-3027 ext 2.
Monday, June 7, 2021 to Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Century Center - South Bend
120 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46601
Payment In Full In Advance Only
- If you are planning on attending the post symposium training classes; choose ONE class session only; as they all run concurrently. Post Symposium seats are only available to those attending the full symposium and are an additional fee. After selecting your post symposium session, you need to select the full conference tract that you wish to attend.
- Please select EITHER the Command & Logistics Track, the Strategic Leadership & Program Development Track or the Technician Track when registering for the Full Conference.
- Cancellations received prior to 3/15/21 will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received prior to 5/1/21 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after 5/1/21 will not be eligible for a refund.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
State Emergency Management Track
Post Symposium - Fundamentals of Inflatable Rescue Boat Operator
Post Sympoisum - Personal Watercraft Rescue Operations Course
Post Symposium - Rescue Swimmer Operations