Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2018 Water Rescue Symposium Registration
Come join us for the 2018 Annual Surface Water Rescue Symposium in South Bend, IN United States. This year's conference will be held from June 6-9,2018.
We have also partnered with several training organizations to conduct Pre-Conference Certification Sessions on June 4-6,2018 prior to the start of the Conference which opens on June 6,2018. Check these out and don't delay; space is limited for the pre-conference training and the conference HOT sessions.
If you are an existing Member
please make sure to log in
before registering to avoid having to the NON MEMBER rate. If you need help with logging in, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 410-449-3027 ext 2.
Monday, June 4, 2018 to Saturday, June 9, 2018
Century Center - South Bend
120 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46601
- If you are planning on attending the pre-conference training classes; choose ONE class session only; as they all run concurrently. Pre-conference seats are only available to those attending the full conference and are an additional fee. After selecting your pre-conference session, you need to select the full conference tract that you wish to attend.
- Please select EITHER the Command & Logistics Track or the Technician Track when registering for the Full Conference.
- Cancellations received prior to 3/15/18 will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received prior to 5/1/18 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after 5/1/18 will not be eligible for a refund.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Pre-Conference - Fundamentals of Inflatable Rescue Boat Operator
Pre- Conference - Personal Watercraft Rescue Operations Course
Pre- Conference Animal Technical Rescue
Command And Logistics Track